Schedule a consultation (includes Panoramic X-ray, Cephalometric X-ray, Photographs).
The goal of the initial orthodontic consultation appointment is to:
- Review your dental and medical history
- Get to know you, and find out more about your orthodontic needs and concerns
- Perform a thorough oral examination
- Obtain diagnostic records: radiographs, photographs, and digital 3D models
- Discuss different treatment options (braces, Invisalign, dentofacial orthopedics)
- Discuss treatment timing, fee estimates, insurance options and payment options.
If for any reason you’re unable to schedule a consultation online or have more questions or special requests, please Call Us or fill out Consultation Request Form and we’ll contact you shortly to schedule your consultation over the phone.