In today’s economy, families are concerned about their financial spending and getting solid value for their hard-earned money.
The cost of orthodontic treatment should be viewed as an investment in your child’s future and not a financial burden. For an average family the top four investment in a child are college education, a car, a wedding, and orthodontic treatment.
At Orthodontic Experts we believe that every child deserves a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile, therefore we will work with you to make orthodontic treatment cost fit your family’s budget.
The cost of orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs, such as:
- Your or your child’s specific orthodontic problems
- Severity of your or your child’s orthodontic problems
- Type of orthodontic appliances (regular braces, ceramic braces, Invisalign, lingual braces, other orthodontic appliances, or surgical orthodontic treatment.
- Time required to complete your or your child’s orthodontic treatment
We know that orthodontic treatment is a lifelong investment in our patients’ dental health and psychosocial well-being.
Therefore, at Orthodontic Experts of Arlington Heights, we strive to provide you with high quality treatment options that will fit your budget. We will help you figure out what payment plan will work best for you and your family.
We offer multiple ways to help you afford orthodontic treatment:
- Initial orthodontic consultations at no charge
- Most dental insurance plans that cover orthodontic treatment are accepted (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Humana, Cigna, Guardian, United Healthcare, All Kids)
- In-house, interest-free financing is available for qualified patients
- Discount is given for full payment before the start of orthodontic treatment
- Family discounts if more than one family patient is treated in our practice
- Major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are accepted
- Automated monthly credit card charges or bank account withdrawals can be set up
- No down payment, no interest, and up to 60 months for repayment are available through third party financing services such as CareCredit. For more information visit CareCredit.
- Limited number of orthodontic patients covered under All Kids (Public Aid / Medicaid/ Medical Card) Illinois state dental insurance program is accepted at our Arlington Heights and Harwood Heights orthodontic office each month. Click on the link for more information on orthodontic coverage by All Kids / Public Aid insurance plan.
Tarjeta medica/ All Kids seguro frenos (orthodontcia)