This holiday season, we’ll be giving away one full orthodontic treatment to four lucky kids this year (can you imagine you could be one of them?). To enter the contest, you must write an essay explaining why you should win free braces. Winners will be selected based on their essays, so don’t be afraid of being creative or humorous in your writing!
Now, here are the rules to follow:
1. Essays must be submitted no later than December 15th, 2016.
2. Entries must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “Holiday Braces Give-Away.”
3. Participants cannot be more than 18 years of age.
4. Participants must commit to all morning appointments before 12 pm.
5. Participants must include pictures of themselves, illustrating why they need braces.
Selected winners will receive comprehensive orthodontic treatments with metal braces that include bonding, adjustments, debonding and retainer checks. They will also receive one set of Essex retainers, however, fixed retainers will cost extra.
*Contest does not include any uncovery of impacted teeth or orthognathic surgeries.