Our highly-trained, friendly staff provides a full range of orthodontic treatments and options to patients of all ages. Our orthodontic practice is known for being family-oriented and we always treat our patients like members of our own families. We know all our patients by name, greeting them as they walk through the practice doors, and we enjoy getting to know each of them as individuals, sharing stories and laughter.
- Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry concerned with treatment of malocclusion (irregularities of tooth alignment, improper bites) and incorrect jaw relationships.
- Straight teeth can help you or your loved one to bite, chew, and speak more effectively.
- Properly aligned teeth and jaws can prevent future oral health problems such as tooth wear (attrition) and gum disease.
- The biggest benefits of orthodontic treatment is a beautiful, straight smile.
- Your smile contributes to your self-esteem, confidence and self-image in your personal and professional life.
- Orthodontic treatment such as braces, Invisalign, and other orthodontic appliances can significantly improve your facial appearance as it brings teeth, jaws, and lips into harmony.
- An orthodontists is a highly trained dental specialists whose expertise is tooth and jaw alignment for children, teens and adults.
- Orthodontist has 2-3 years of specialized full-time education beyond dental school.
- In the state of Illinois an orthodontist has to pass written and clinical examinations in order to be licensed as a dental specialist.
We would appreciate the opportunity to be your orthodontic care provider and invite you to come in for a complimentary consultation. Call our Orthodontist Justice Illinois office for more information or to schedule an appointment. Our staff looks forward to getting to know you and providing you with exemplary orthodontic care, to give you a smile for a lifetime.