Happy 4th of July from Orthodontic Experts!
It’s almost America’s birthday. This year we are turning 525 years old. That is how long we have become an independent nation since 1776! Okay, enough with the history and onto the fun to celebrate our birthday. Here is what you need to know to have the best July 4th.
Ready, set, let’s celebrate!
Yummmmmmmm…Cold Spiced Chicken
Drumsticks are the perfect portable food for a picnic in the park or a party in your backyard.
- 2 tbsp. Light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Sweet paprika
- 2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 16 small chicken drumsticks (3 to 4 lbs)
- 1 tsp. flat -leaf parsley, chopped, for serving
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, combine sugar, paprika, coriander, chili powder, garlic powder, and 1 tsp each salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry, then toss in spices to coat. Place drumsticks on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, turning after 10 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through 15 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then chill. If desired, sprinkle with parsley before serving.
4th of July Crafts
Do you like arts and crafts? This fun-tastic craft project for the 4th of July holiday brought to you by Preciously Paired is so cute! Thank you so much for sharing! To try this amazing craft, check out Preciously Paired!
What Are Your Fireworks to See During the 4th of July?
Check out this awesome infographic of all the different fireworks during the holiday. Can you spot your favorite one?
The Orthodontic Experts team would like to wish everyone a fun and safe holiday!