Orthodontic Experts is looking for a Business Liaison to manage the South Chicago-land area.
● Responsible for contacting company generated leads via clinic visits, phone and/or email.
● Setting up meetings to present services for possible partnerships with dentists.
● Account executives responsible for the retention and new dentist acquisition.
● Assist with providing excellent customer service to our partners, assisting with growing and managing accounts, and providing accurate documentation.
● Creates and maintains administrative documents in a clear, concise and detailed manner.
● Recaps, reporting, agendas, and timelines to direct manager.
● Proactively communicates insights and experiences with colleagues and management.
● Produces research and competitive analysis.
● Actively contributes to brainstorming and idea generation sessions with cross-functional teams.
● Accountable for event-related strategy development.
● Contributes in program review debriefings and analyzes and evaluates individual programs.
● Creates timely reports and provides timely updates.
● Works collaboratively with all members of an integrated team.
● Ability to establish lasting relationships with dental practices to build and maintain a strong book of business.
● Application of superior prioritization and time-management skills
● Ability to produce high-quality work at a fast pace
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Proactive, team player with a strong work ethic
● Exemplary written and oral communication skills
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word; proficiency in Excel
● Must be open to travel
● Previous experience with daily contact with dental practices and support teams (a plus)