Confident Smiles for Life is a foundation is a non for profit organization that wants to give back to its community. If you are a trail blazer and seeking to make a difference the this is the position for you.
● Ensure the non-profit completes strategic and organizational planning and develops policies as necessary.
● Select and monitor the performance of the executive director.
● Ensure the organization has the necessary resources to fulfill its mission.
● Monitor the program and services of the non-profit.
● Develop a marketing plan to ensure that the foundation is successfully promoted
● This position requires knowledge of state regulations or applicable Internal Revenue Service (IRS) codes dictating the requirements for maintaining your nonprofit status
● Have an understanding of basic business management principles to keep the organization on a sound financial footing to meet its mission effectively
● Create job descriptions for committee members, with the purpose of the committee, scope of work and responsibilities of committee chairs and members
● Research nonprofit best practices for your type of nonprofit organization to ensure sound fiscal management and growth; proper membership or donor attraction and retention
● Must be comfortable with managing a group of self funded health plans