● The position is responsible for ensuring that all supplies, instruments, and equipment are properly inventoried, decontaminated, assembled, inspected, packaged, sterilized, stored, distributed and tracked in a quality/timely manner throughout the office while maintaining a clean organized environment according to OSHA standards
● Works independently with limited supervision;
● Willing to cross-train with patient care.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience