Braces in Palatine
Call today! (847) 749-4340
Our orthodontists have extensive and specialized training that enables them to provide the most effective and efficient braces treatment and help you or your child prevent more serious problems from occurring later in life.
If you or your child has one of the following, you can benefit from orthodontic treatment:
- overjet (buck teeth)
- protruding front teeth
- crowded teeth
- thumb or finger sucking past age 5 to 6
- early loss of baby teeth.
- reverse bite (all the lower front teeth biting in front of the upper front teeth)
- cross-bite (one or more lower teeth in reverse bite)
- deep bite (upper teeth overlapping the lower teeth completely)
- un-erupted or missing teeth (especially if teeth from only one side are missing)
At the initial orthodontic consultation in our Arlington Heights office, our professional orthodontists will discuss with you the need for treatment with their pros and cons. We will also discuss with you the treatment timeline, cost, and financing options.
Our Arlington Heights Orthodontic office is located only 8 minutes drive from Palatine