Orthodontic Savings Plan
Are you wondering about the price of braces without insurance? Or are you looking for where to get braces without insurance? Do you want to know about our dental savings plan, or do you want to see how it works? What are the payment options and how much does clear aligners cost without insurance?
No Dental Insurance? No problem! Our orthodontic network is now offering an in-house orthodontic savings plan for a normal membership fee. Our plan includes complimentary consultation, records, annual recalls, and x-rays. Plus, a discount on orthodontic treatment.
Orthodontic Experts is dedicated to those who need extra financial help for their dental care, so we will not turn anyone away if they’re not insured.
No Hidden Fees
- Membership fees are due up front.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Membership expires one year from joining the program.
- Grace period of 5 employees pricing.
How Does It Work?
- Your company becomes a member of orthodontic savings plan.
- An agreement is signed between OE and your company.
- Your HR department adds employees to our portal (including immediate family members).
- An introduction of OE Savings Plan to the employees is held by your HR Team and OE Team.
- We distribute cards and brochures to the employees.
- The employees contact us directly for an appointment.
What The Savings Plan Includes:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Panoramic X-rays, digital impressions, and records
- Orthodontic Records
- A set of retainers after treatment is completed
An initial savings of of a minimum of $800 per treatment!
Terms and Conditions
This is a dental plan and not a dental insurance. It CANNOT be combined with any other dental insurance. It is good only at Orthodontic Experts locations. Therefore, if we need to refer you out to a dentist or other specialists, this plan does not apply. Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, auto or car, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used. This plan is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Any “unused” benefits cannot be refunded, credited, or carried over to the next annual period. Plan is subject to change yearly. All payments are due AT THE TIME OF SERVICE to receive the discount. Any services received that are not paid at the time of service will be billed at the usual, higher fee. If you choose to pay for treatment by using Care Credit or another healthcare financing firm, the restorative treatment discount is reduced to 5% due to merchant fees involved. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Failure to comply with the terms of the Plan may result in termination of the Plan and forfeiture of any fee paid by patient or third party. Plan fees are valid only when paid at time of enrollment. The In-Office Savings Plan is a one year contract beginning the date the membership is paid in full. Renewal date is exactly one year from the time of enrollment. It is designed to help meet the dental needs of those patients with no dental insurance. It cannot be used by patients with dental insurance. This savings plan is not affiliated with any dental insurance plan or company.