Orthodontic Experts of Waukegan
At Orthodontic Experts, our orthodontists in Waukegan, IL do not treat patients only for their dental and oral health problems but also provide you with a high-quality orthodontic care plan to continue living your life with healthy teeth and mouth. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most priority for which we utilize state-of-the-art technology coupled with an experienced orthodontic staff to create a relaxing, satisfactory, reliable, and healthier environment for all those patients passing through the doors of our clinic.
Our orthodontist in Waukegan IL team is highly educated, talented, hard-working, and certified by the American Board of Orthodontists which means you are relying on industry-certified professionals for all your dental needs. Not every dentist is certified, so rest assured, that all your dental problems will be taken care of with a professional level of service and expertise.
Meet Our Orthodontist
“Studying Orthodontics has allowed me to tangibly see the difference that you can make in someone’s life, whether big or small. Giving someone the confidence to smile with pride is a privilege. I know something as simple as a healthy and beautiful smile can mean an improved outlook on life,” says Dr. Arboleda.
Dr. Arboleda was born and raised in Colombia, where she received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and a degree as specialist in Orthodontics. She moved to Chicago in 2009 and after three years of residency, Dr. Arboleda received her Master of Science degree in Oral Sciences and Certificate of Orthodontics from the University of Illinois at Chicago. In 2015, Dr. Arboleda became a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthodontics. Only 25% of all orthodontist go through the rigorous testing process to become board certified and Dr. Cleidy is one of them!
Why Choose Orthodontic Experts of Waukegan?
We Treat Patients of All Ages
Whether it is about your own oral health or your kids, we are a family dentist for everyone in Waukegan and treat patients of all ages including, kids, teens, and adults for all dental problems. We recommend that a child should undergo a dental checkup during the developmental age of 7 and above to prevent any potential dental problems at the right time.
While we prefer to serve our clients with integrity and respect, there are many more reasons to consider orthodontic experts as you preferred choice:
- We are fully equipped with advanced dental labs and experienced dental staff to treat any dental problems for the residents in Waukegan and surrounding areas. We use all of the latest technologies including digital radiography, intraoral scanning with the iTero digital scanner, and computer-aided treatment planning to achieve increased treatment efficiency, aesthetics, and comfort while creating spectacular smiles.
- We offer all orthodontic treatments from traditional metal braces to the latest Invisalign treatment in Waukegan which involves invisible braces Waukegan technology to instill more confidence in you during the treatment.
- We offer convenient appointment schedules to suit your busy routine
- We do not directly jump into the treatment, we discuss all the possible treatment options and educate the patients on the most viable choice to make this journey a success.
- We offer a welcoming, friendly, and healthier environment to all our patients.
- We create long term relationship with our patients and care for them even post-treatment
- We have flexible payment options and we accept all major insurances-including PPO’s and HMO’s.
Treatments We Offer:
Without any difference in the quality of service, our Waukegan Orthodontist offers every treatment from traditional to latest to the patients of all age groups which includes:
We Make Smiles Affordable for You
Doesn’t matter how many checkups and adjustments sittings are required and how long your treatment goes, you shouldn’t freak out about the payments when you choose us as your orthodontist in Waukegan IL. Simply because we make your treatment affordable for you by accepting all major insurance plans and offering customized payment plans that suit well to your budget, once you are done with our free consultation stage.
Yes, the first consultation is free. Then, our financial advisor will create a customized plan depending upon the type of treatment, the complexity of the problem, and the anticipated length of treatment and discuss all the details with you to make it as affordable as we can.
Our Waukegan Office Provides Orthodontic Treatment to the Residents of Waukegan and Its Neighboring Towns:
Begin Your Smile Transformation Journey Now!
Having known about the quality of services, professionally expert staff, and financial affordability, there is no reason that you do not book a free consultation at any time of your convenience. Call us today and begin your perfect smile journey with our orthodontist in Waukegan, IL. We are ready to serve you.
Schedule A FREE Consultation Today!
A perfect smile is just a click away!