We Understand That Orthodontic Treatment is a Lifelong Investment
We understand that orthodontic treatment is an investment in your smile, dental health, and psycho social well-being. We strive to provide you with high-quality treatment options that will fit your budget. We will help you figure out what payment plan will work the best for you and your family.
What We Offer
We offer multiple ways to provide you an affordable orthodontic treatment:
- We offer Initial orthodontic consultations at no charge!
- We accept most dental insurance plans that cover orthodontic treatment (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Cigna, Guardian, United Healthcare, All Kids).
- We offer In-house payment plans for any budget.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex).
- We can set up automated monthly payments.
- Payment plans for any budget, no interest, and up to 60 months for repayment are available through third-party financing services such as CareCredit.
We Now Accept Medicaid!
Depending on the severity of the orthodontic case, orthodontic treatment may be covered under Medicaid including All Kids, Public Aid, Medicaid, and Medical Card Braces. To view more information on orthodontic coverage by All Kids or a Public Aid insurance plan, view the link below.
Tarjeta medica/ All Kids seguro frenos (orthodontcia)
Dependiendo la gravedad del caso, el tratamiento de ortodoncia puede estar cubierto por tarjeta médica.
The Cost of Braces
The cost varies based on a series of factors. Some of the factors that might affect the cost of braces include:
- Your specific orthodontic problems.
- The severity of your orthodontic problems.
- The type of orthodontic appliances (metal braces, Rose Gold Braces, Clear Aligners, other orthodontic appliances, or surgical orthodontic treatment).
- The time required to complete your orthodontic treatment.
We are dedicated in helping you find the right treatment plan, so schedule your No-Cost consultation and get started today!