Orthodontic Experts of Arlington Heights
Orthodontic Experts, located at 1020 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, is the premiere orthodontist of Arlington Heights. Orthodontic Experts is now accepting new patients in Arlington Heights, IL and the North and Northwest Suburbs of Chicago!
We are excited to provide top quality orthodontics to the residents of Arlington Heights and the surrounding areas. We accept most major dental insurances including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Humana, Cigna, Guardian, United Healthcare, Medicaid and more! Your Arlington Heights orthodontist is a specialist that has spent years of training, is highly experienced, and truly loves to give back to the community of Arlington Heights.
We provide excellent orthodontic care, outstanding customer service, revolutionary treatment options, and state-of-the-art technology.
Official Website of Arlington Heights, Illinois:
Map of Arlington Heights, IL
Information about Arlington Heights, Illinois:
Your orthodontic appointments are designed to be fun, on-time and family-friendly with plenty of one-on-one doctor/patient time to ask any questions or address any concerns. At Orthodontic Experts, we offer the most customized orthodontic treatment plans that address your needs for cost, aesthetics, and comfort.
As Arlington Heights’ Premiere Orthodontist, Orthodontic Experts, strives to provide friendly, high-quality orthodontic care to children, teens, and adults in Arlington Heights. We treat all of our patients like family, and make sure everyone is satisfied with their results. At Orthodontic Experts, we want you to feel right at home here!
At Orthodontic Experts, we are always on the cutting edge of smile perfection and strive to create the smile of your dreams!
Why Choose Orthodontic Experts?
- We have early morning and late evening appointments.
- We offer a 24-Hour emergency line.
- We have complimentary consultations for all of our patients!
- We guarantee on-time treatment. Our promise is that we will finish your treatment in our estimated time frame. If we do not finish, by no fault of the patient, we will continue treatment at no additional cost.
- We use high-tech digital intraoral scanners. So no more gooey impressions.
- All of our doctors are members of the AAO (American Association of Orthodontics).
- We accept all major insurances-including PPO’s and HMO’s.