Hey, dad’s it’s your turn! Your Holiday! Get Invisalign!
Father’s day is just around the corner and Orthodontic Experts wants to celebrate your special day!
Take this time to spend it with your family and enjoy this awesome holiday because IT’S YOUR DAY! Ask yourself what should you do on this special day. Should I relax? Should I cut the grass? Should I grill dinner for the family?
The answer to those questions is that you should do all of the following, but have your significant other be in charge of everything, while you relax all day and enjoy the summer sunshine! We think that sounds about right? Doesn’t it?
While you’re in your relaxation mode, have your family serve you! Remember IT’S YOUR DAY and it only comes once a year!
Below is a great holiday recipe that is super easy to cook for Father’s Day:
Maple Double Bacon Cheeseburgers
Total Cook Time: 1 Hour
Yield: 6 Double Cheeseburgers
- 3 pounds of ground beef chunk
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 12 slices of bacon, halved
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Coarsely ground pepper
- 6 sesame hamburger buns, split
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Kosher salt
- 12 slices Colby Jack cheese
- Pickle chips, for topping
After you gather all these delicious ingredients it is time to cook these burgers!
- Form the ground beef into 12 thin patties, about 4 ½ inches wide. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up. Preheat a grill to high and lightly oil the gates.
- Meanwhile, put the bacon in a large nonstick skillet (it’s OK if the slices overlap- they’ll shrink.) Turn the heat to medium and cook, turning occasionally, until browned and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the bacon to a plate. Pour drippings into a bowl and reserve.
- Return the bacon to the skillet in a single layer. Drizzle with the maple syrup and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium heat, turning the bacon to coat in the syrup, until glazed, about 1 minute; remove to a plate to cool. Brush the cut sides of the buns with some of the bacon drippings. Mix the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper on both sides. Working in batches, grill the patties until marked on the bottom, 2 minutes, then flip and top each with a slice of cheese. Cover and cook 30 more seconds for medium doneness. Toast the buns on the grill.
- Assemble the burgers: Spread the mayonnaise sauce on the buns. Fill with the pickles, patties (2 per burger) and bacon.
Did you know we offer Father’s Day specials?
It is called “It’s Your Turn Dads!” With this special, you can receive $500 off Invisalign treatment. Call us today at or visit us at www.OrthodonticExperts.com.