Our passion for orthodontics is the driving force behind our commitment to creating beautiful and happy smiles for every patient that comes to our office in Illinois or Colorado (by the way, we have 11 convenient locations). If you’re dreaming of a beautiful smile and considering orthodontic treatment, here are 10 reasons why we hope you’ll choose to come to Orthodontic Experts!
How to Choose a Good Orthodontist
- Professional Team: Our professional team of orthodontists are committed to their profession, highly trained and have years of experience.
- High Standards: We have high standards and strive to give our patients a positive orthodontic experience, using a caring, honest and understanding approach that would match the needs of every patient.
- Family-Friendly Clinic: We’ve created a clinic environment where all members of your family feel welcome. At Orthodontic Experts, we welcome patients of all ages and lifestyles, because everybody deserves to feel confident about their smile.
- Modern Technology: At Orthodontic Experts, we combine modern technology with timeless care and world-class service to give every patient enjoyable treatment experience and the straight teeth they’ve always dreamed of. We use the latest technology such as digital X-rays, digital intraoral iTero scanner and digital 3D dental models, paperless charts, modern sterilization techniques, precise “indirect bonding” braces placement, and other newest advancements in the field of orthodontics to make the treatment more fun, efficient, and effective.
- Top Invisalign and Invisalign Teen providers: Orthodontic Experts has been a Premier Invisalign provider since 2014. This designation means that he has achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign and Invisalign Teen systems.
- Culturally friendly: Our specialists speak many different languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
- 11 Orthodontic practices for your convenience: Time is precious, so knowing you will see a conveniently located doctor is a big benefit. We have 8 convenient locations in Illinois (Algoqnuin, Arlington Heights, Burbank, Pilsen, Bucktown, DeKalb, Harwood Heights and Rockford) and 3 in Colorado (Colorado Springs, Littleton, Woodland Park). This means we can cater for as many patients as possible.
- Bespoke treatment plans and customized payment options: We create an individually-tailored treatment plan for each of our patients which reflects their orthodontic needs and ensures they are fitted with the correct appliance. We also accept all major dental/orthodontic insurance plans, offer complimentary consultations, and provide a wide range of payment plans that will be customized to fit your family’s budget.
- Free consultation for patients age 18 and under: We offer a free, no-obligation consultation for young patients so you can find out whether orthodontic treatment is right for you or for your child.
- Flexible appointment hours: Convenient appointment hours including nights and weekends are available in our offices. We offer convenient office hours, compared to other orthodontic offices in the area. Furthermore, we provide better emergency coverage for our patients.
Many people aren’t sure where to start. The main thing is you do start and you have started in the right place. Just give us a call at (847) 749-4340 and we’ll answer all your questions! No matter what stage of the decision making the process you are in, Orthodontic Experts will always help to make the right choice.