Why Choose Invisalign®?
Build a Confident Smile without the Wires and Brackets!
Invisalign® By Orthodontic Experts
Orthodontic Experts is a Diamond Plus Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® provider in the Chicagoland area. This designation means that the orthodontists at Orthodontic Experts have achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® systems.
How does Invisalign® work?
What are the benefits of Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® aligners are removable and you have the flexibility to take them out to eat and drink what you want during treatment. There are no dietary restrictions during Invisalign® treatment since the trays are removed before eating.
- Invisalign® aligners can be removed to brush and floss as you normally would. Therefore it’s a lot easier to maintain good oral hygiene during Invisalign® treatment as compared to orthodontic treatment with traditional braces. For this reason, we often recommend Invisalign® treatment to patients with less than perfect oral hygiene for patients with a higher risk of dental caries.
- Your orthodontic visits during Invisalign® treatment will be shorter and don’t involve wire adjustments and discomfort afterwards. There is also greater flexibility in scheduling your adjustments since most of the times you don’t need to be seen on a fixed schedule.
- There are no restrictions when it comes to sports and physical activities with Invisalign®. If you or your child plays contact sports, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® trays can be removed for sports practices or games so that you or your child can wear a mouthguard for protection.
- Invisalign® treatment simulation software allows you to view your virtual treatment results before you start. You can see the actual planned tooth movements and final results and ask questions about your future treatment before it even starts.
- However, the greatest benefit of Invisalign® is that aligners are virtually invisible.
Can I be treated with Invisalign® by any dentist?
No. Any dentists interested in treating patients with Invisalign® must complete a specialized instructional course to become trained Invisalign® or Invisalign Teen® Providers.
In addition, orthodontists complete a more advanced Invisalign training only available for specialists.
At Orthodontic Experts, we are Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® certified orthodontic specialists. Many in the Chicagoland area, choose Orthodontic Experts for their Invisalign® treatment.
What is a “Diamond Plus Invisalign® Provider”?
To reach a “Diamond Plus Provider” level, an orthodontist must complete a higher level training course. They must also treat a certain number of patients with Invisalign® or Invisalign Teen® to gain experience and competence.
To maintain the “Diamond Plus Provider” designation, an orthodontist must treat a 280 to 399 patients with Invisalign® each year.
Orthodontic Experts is proud to be a Diamond Plus Invisalign® Provider in the greater Chicago area.
How much does Invisalign® treatment cost?
In our Chicagoland orthodontic offices, the fee for Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear alignment treatment could range from $3000 to $6500, depending on the complexity of a case and required length of treatment. The exact treatment fee and payment options will be presented to you after your Invisalign® consultation.
This information contained on this website is for the purposes of learning more about the different treatment options.