Cost of Orthodontic Treatment
Payment Options and Discounts
We have many different savings and payment plan options. So you can make a smart investment in your smile!
In today’s economy, families are concerned about their financial spending and getting solid value for their hard-earned money. We don’t let finances get in the way of orthodontic treatment.
The cost of orthodontic treatment should be viewed as an investment in your child’s future and not a financial burden.
At Orthodontic Experts, we believe that every child deserves a healthy, beautiful, and confident smile. That’s why we will work with you to make orthodontic treatment cost fit your family’s budget.
Our promise to you is that we will:
- Evaluate your or your child’s specific orthodontic problems.
- Diagnose the severity of your or your child’s orthodontic problems.
- Review the type of orthodontic appliances (i.e., braces, ceramic braces, Invisalign, other orthodontic appliances, or surgical orthodontic treatment).
- Assess the time required to complete your or your child’s orthodontic treatment.
We Understand That Orthodontic Treatment is a Lifelong Investment
We understand that orthodontic treatment is an investment in your smile, dental health, and psycho social well-being. We strive to provide you with high-quality treatment options that will fit your budget. We will help you figure out what payment plan will work best for you and your family.
We Make Smiles Affordable!
Schedule A FREE Consultation Today!
A perfect smile is just a click away!
We offer multiple ways to help you afford orthodontic treatment:
- We offer Initial orthodontic consultations at no charge!
- We accept most dental insurance plans that cover orthodontic treatment (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Humana, Cigna, Guardian, United Healthcare, All Kids).
- We offer In-house, 0% interest flexible monthly installment plans to make budgeting stress-free.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex).
- We can set up automated monthly payments.
- No down payment, no interest, and up to 60 months for repayment are available through third-party financing services such as CareCredit.
- Paying in full? We offer a discount if the payment is made in full before the start of orthodontic treatment.
- Siblings or Parent? Family discounts are given if more than one family member is treated in our practice.*
*Can not be combined with an insurance discount
We Now Accept Medicaid!
Depending on the severity of the orthodontic case, orthodontic treatment may be covered under Medicaid including All Kids, Public Aid, Medicaid, and Medical Card Braces. To view more information on orthodontic coverage by All Kids or a Public Aid insurance plan, view the link below.
Dependiendo la gravedad del caso, el tratamiento de ortodoncia puede estar cubierto por tarjeta médica.
The Cost of Braces
The cost of varies based on a series of factors. Some of the things that factor into the cost of braces include:
- Your specific orthodontic problems.
- The severity of your orthodontic problems.
- The type of orthodontic appliances (metal braces, ceramic braces, Invisalign, other orthodontic appliances, or surgical orthodontic treatment).
- The time required to complete your orthodontic treatment.
We are dedicated in helping you find the right treatment plan. So schedule your FREE consultation and get started today!