The cost of orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your individual needs, such as:
- Your specific orthodontic problems
- Severity of your orthodontic problems
- Type of orthodontic appliances (regular braces, ceramic braces, Invisalign, lingual braces, other orthodontic appliances, or surgical orthodontic treatment.
- Time required to complete your orthodontic treatmentOrthodontic treatment is a lifelong investment in our patients’ dental health and psychosocial well-being.That is why, at Orthodontic Experts, we strive to provide you with high quality treatment options that will fit your budget. We will help you figure out what payment plan will work best for you and your family.
We offer multiple ways to help you afford orthodontic treatment:
- Initial orthodontic consultations at no charge
- In-house, interest-free financing is available for qualified patients
- Discount is given for full payment before the start of orthodontic treatment
- Family discounts if more than one family patient is treated in our practice
- Most dental insurance plans that cover orthodontic treatment are accepted (Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Metlife, Humana, Cigna, Guardian, United Healthcare)
- Major credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are accepted
- Automated monthly credit card charges or bank account withdrawals can be set up
- No down payment, no interest, and up to 60 months for repayment are available through third party financing services such as CareCredit. For more information visit CareCredit.
- Limited number of orthodontic patients covered under All Kids (Public Aid / Medicaid) Illinois state dental insurance program is accepted at our Arlington Heights orthodontic office each month. Click on the link for more information on orthodontic coverage by All Kids / Public Aid insurance plan.