Welcome to Orthodontic Experts of Arlington Heights IL
Our orthodontic team is dedicated to helping you reach your transformational goals with the most beautiful smile you could imagine!How do we do that?
In addition, we provide services such as interceptive orthodontics, Phase I Orthodontics, surgical orthodontics, dentofacial orthopedics, and cleft lip and palate treatment.
Things you should know before getting orthodontic treatment:
- An orthodontist is a highly trained dental specialist whose expertise is tooth movement and jaw alignment for children, teens and adults.
- Orthodontist has additional 2-3 years of specialized full-time orthodontic education beyond dental school.
- Properly aligned teeth and jaws can prevent future oral health problems such as gum disease, tooth decay, and tooth wear.
- Straight teeth can help you bite, chew, and speak more effectively.
- In addition, orthodontic treatment can reduce mouth-breathing and lip incompetence.
- Orthodontic treatment such as, regular metal braces, clear braces, Invisalign and Invisalign Teen clear aligners, lingual braces, and other orthodontic appliances, can significantly improve your facial appearance as it brings teeth, jaws, and lips into harmony.
- However, the greatest benefit of orthodontic treatment is a beautiful smile!
- Your smile contributes to your self-esteem and confidence in your personal and professional life.
Orthodontic Experts Ltd. 1020 S. Arlington Heights Rd. Second Floor Arlington Heights, IL, 60005 tel. (847) 749-4340 fax. 847-739-7570For orthodontic treatment in Skokie area visit our Skokie orthodontic office Sitemap