Des Plaines, Illinois- Thursday, September 21st, 2023- Orthodontic Experts, a multi-location orthodontic clinic across three states, is pleased to offer a wide array of treatment options. Not only do our experts help align your teeth into a beautiful, confident smile, but they are also highly knowledgeable on creating a brighter smile. From multiple options of braces to clear aligners to whitening, the experts at our clinics have your solution.
Pola Whitening Steps:
1. Cleaning: Make sure you clean your teeth. This includes brushing, flossing, and gargling with mouth wash to aid in removing all the germs and excess plaque. This will allow you to achieve the vibrant smile you desire.
2. Biofilm Removal: A thin layer of Non-Fluoridated Pumice is brushed onto your teeth; this removes any leftover plaque that regular brushing habits cannot clean.
3. Optragate Selection: A one-size-fits-all rubber piece is then placed inside your mouth to help retract your lips away from your teeth and gums. First, the corners are pinched and then it is inserted into the mouth. Finally, the orthodontist will release the pinch. This then allows for the lips to be held away from the teeth while the teeth are exposed to the air. However, this is when the teeth will also be dried to allow for optimal adhesion.
4. Gingival Barrier Placement: This is when the barrier is placed in the interdental space or the spaces where the gum sits in between teeth. This helps protect the gums by keeping the bleach away from them. Then, the barrier will be light activated to help protect the gums during the bleaching process.
5. Pola Rapid Bleach Gel: When it is your turn for the Pola Rapid Bleach Gel, the tube of gel will be removed from the refrigerator. With the help of their new brush tip applicator, the gel is then brushed on all Maxillary and Mandibular Anterior Teeth. Since the gel, Hyper-Chromatic Gel, is highly noticeable, the gel will be a vibrant blue color once on the teeth. It is also important to note that this step will be repeated three times at 8 minutes each – that means the entire treatment process only takes about 24 minutes.
6. Remove the Bleaching Gel: With the aid of a Hi-Vac Surgical Suction Tube, the gel will be removed from your teeth. Then, a dry cotton ball will be used to suck up any remaining gel from your teeth.
7. Remove the Barrier and Optragate: Using an Explorer tool, the barrier will then be gently peeled off the gums. Then, the Optragate will be removed.
8. Final Shade Selection: By using a shade selector, your results will then be recorded into your patient chart.
9. Reveal: Finally, your bright new smile will be revealed to you.
If whitening seems like the treatment you need, look no further than Orthodontic Experts. Our top-trained professionals will walk you through the same steps listed above. However, at the end of the treatment, you will be revealed to your brand new, confidently glowing smile.
Orthodontic Experts is dedicated to quality care and orthodontic excellence; we are a community committed to making a difference in our patients’ lives. We currently have twenty-four offices in the greater Chicagoland area, Wisconsin, and Indiana. This year we are on track to open additional offices! Our core Values consist of the following:
The current locations that Orthodontic Experts has are: Algonquin, Arlington Heights, Aurora, Chicago- Avondale, Chicago- Bucktown, Burbank, Beloit- Wisconsin, DeKalb (located in Sycamore), Glendale Heights, Harwood Heights, Hillside- Westchester, Hales Corners- Wisconsin, Homewood, Joliet, Chicago- Kedzie, Mundelein, Merrillville- Indiana, Chicago- Pilsen, Orland Park, Rockford, Skokie, Waukegan, Menomonee Falls- Wisconsin, and Mount Pleasant- Wisconsin.