Orthodontist Dr. Yarmolyuk is the ONLY Invisalign and Invisalign Teen Premier provider in Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows, Elk Grove Village and Des Plaines IL. This designation means that Dr. Yarmolyuk has achieved a significant level of experience in treating patients with the Invisalign and Invisalign Teen systems.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a removable orthodontic appliance that uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth.
How does Invisalign work?
Each Invisalign aligner makes slight tooth movements. Every one or two weeks you will be given a new Invisalign aligner to wear, which continues the teeth straightening process. As with traditional braces, treatment with Invisalign can last anywhere from six months to a few years, depending on the complexity of the case.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners are removable and you have the flexibility to take them out them to eat and drink what you want during treatment. There are no dietary restrictions during Invisalign treatment since the trays are removed before eating.
- Invisalign aligners can be removed to brush and floss as you normally would. Therefore it’s a lot easier to maintain good oral hygiene during Invisalign treatment as compared to orthodontic treatment with traditional braces. For this reason, Dr. Yarmolyuk often recommends Invisalign treatment to patients with less then perfect oral hygiene or patients with a higher risk of dental caries.
- Your orthodontic visits during Invisalign treatment will be shorter and don’t involve wire adjustments and discomfort afterwards. There is also greater flexibility in scheduling your adjustments since most of the times you don’t need to be seen on a fixed schedule.
- There are no restriction when it comes to sports and physical activities with Invisalign. If you or your child plays contact sports, unlike traditional braces, Invisalign trays can be removed for sport practices or games so that you or your child can wear a mouth guard for protection.
- Invisalign treatment simulation software allows you to view your virtual treatment results before you start. You can see the actual planned tooth movements and final results and ask questions about your future treatment before it even starts.
- However, the greatest benefit of Invisalign is that aligners are virtually invisible.
How do I get started with Invisalign treatment?
Contact our Arlington Heights or Harwood Heights orthodontic office for a complimentary Invisalign consultation and to see if Invisalign is the right choice for you. Dr. Yaroslav Yarmolyuk is a licensed orthodontist and preferred Invisalign and Invisalign Teen provider.
Can I be treated with Invisalign by any dentist?
No. Any dentists interested in treating patients with Invisalign must complete specialized instructional course to become trained Invisalign or Invisalign Teen Providers.
In addition, orthodontists complete a more advanced Invisalign training available for licensed specialists only.
Dr. Yarmolyuk is an Invisalign and Invisalign Teen certified orthodontic specialist, and for this reason he is chosen by many Arlington Heights residents for their Invisalign treatment.
What is “Invisalign Premier Provider”?
To reach a “Premier Provider” level an orthodontist must obtain a higher level of training and treat a certain number of patients with Invisalign or Invisalign Teen to gain experience and competence. To maintain the “Premier Provider” designation, an orthodontist must treat a specific number of patient with Invisalign each year. Dr Yarmolyuk is proud to be the only Invisalign Premier Provider in Arlington Heights and Harwood Heights IL.
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
In our Arlington Heights and Harwood Heights orthodontic offices, the fee for Invisalign and Invisalign Teen clear alignment treatment could range from $3000 to $6500, depending on the complexity of a case and required length of treatment. The exact treatment fee and payment options will be presented to you after your free Invisaling consultation.